19 January 2016

Leaf It Alone


Good morning!  I'm bit behind schedule Daring Cardmakers 'Leaf It Alone' challenge this week. Today I'm going to ketch up with them and share fun project with you.

The challenge was to use leafs on our cards. I created something different. Used watercolour ombre technique to make sunny yellow panel. (Why not black and yellow colour combo for a change om this card? :0) 


Die cut bold 'hello' and used it as a negative. Fix yellow panel on the black card blank.  


Finally I die cut Woodland Heart Frame from scrap paper from my scrap drawer with lots of tiny leafs, framed the sentiment 'hello'. To create more feminine look I added randomly some pink sequins.  



Material Diary Sheet 

Clockwise from left bottom. Links will transform you to the UK shops where you can get all my used supplies. 
Black CardstockMemory Box Open Studio Hello DiesPoppystamps Woodland Heart Frame Die, Pink Sequins,
Daller Rowney Wattercolour PaperWhite Embroidery ThreadKoh-I-Noor Watercolour Disc


Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Zuz, I love all the sequins :)

    jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're trying to lose pounds then you absolutely have to get on this brand new custom keto meal plan diet.

    To create this keto diet, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and top chefs united to develop keto meal plans that are effective, painless, price-efficient, and delicious.

    Since their launch in January 2019, thousands of people have already completely transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a proper keto meal plan diet can give.

    Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones offered by the keto meal plan diet.

    ReplyDelete