3 November 2015

Non Cute Hallowe'en


Autumn is definitely here! We were celebrating Halloween last week! I have to confess I'm not a big fun of this celebration. All those creepy costumes and funny trick or treats that's just not me! 
Well, despite of that I had fun with my latest creations of Halloween cards. My first one is for Daring Cardmakers challenge  Non Cute Hallowe 'en














Used Material :

White cardblank
White, orange and black cardstock
Page from old book
Poppystamps Group of Ghosts Die
Poppystamps Jumbled Boo Die
Poppystamps Spider Web Border Die
Memory Box Open Studio Circles Layers
Memory Box Garden Birch Trees designer stencil
Round Corner Punch
Memento London Fog Ink
Sakura white gelly roll pen
Glitter

1 comment:

  1. I like your little ghosties. And the colours. And that spider-web. And the letter-stamping on your letters.
    I like this card! A lot.

    ReplyDelete